Direct donations support the band programs and instructors by helping raise some of the $40,000 needed for music, equipment, instructor salaries, competition fees, and other costs necessary to run the programs. Money raised is used to:
- purchase new instruments and repair older ones
- pay for costs of entry fees and transportation to competitions
- pay for uniforms, shoes, socks, gloves, wristbands
- maintain the band website
- chaperone the band for competitions
- provide water and snacks at competitions
If you’d like to make a donation directly to the band you can mail your payment to BBPA, PO Box 951, Broomfield CO 80038 or donate online.
Your donation may be tax deductible. For your benefit and as required by law, the Broomfield Band Parents Association does not provide any goods or services in consideration, in whole or in part, for this contribution.
Contact a BBPA board member for more information.