Budgets (open in a new window):
- Administrative - yearly BBPA operating budgets
- Marching Band - yearly budgets for the Marching Band program and report of budget performance that is updated over the course of the MB season
- Winter Guard - yearly budgets for the Winter Guard program and report of budget performance that is updated over the course of the WG season
- Winter Percussion - yearly budgets for the Winter Percussion program and report of budget performance that is updated over the course of the WP season
BBPA Federal Tax ID Number (EIN): 23-7348117
Colorado Sales Tax Account Number: 042656080000
City/County of Broomfield Sales Tax Account Number: 06578 (closed - see below)
Filing Requirements and Deadlines:
|Description ||Deadline ||Notes
|Federal Form 990
||Can file for an extension to Jan 15. Not filing for 3 consecutive years can result in non-profit status being revoked. Can efile through efile.form990.org.
|State Form DR0100
(Sales Tax collected)
|Penalties and interest are assessed for late reports. File a report even if no taxes were collected in the quarter. Can file online at www.taxcolorado.com.
|State Form DR0594
(Sales Tax License Renewal)
|This is not really a deadline, but it can take up to 6 weeks to process the renewal, so it should be mailed in by Nov 15 to be available by Jan 1 of the following year. The license is good for two years.
|State Charitable Organization Renewal and Annual Financial Report
||Fee is $10.00. Can file for an extension to Jan 15. Penalties up to $100 for late filing.
|State Business Renewal (Periodic Report)
||Fee is $10.00. Penalties up to $40 for late filing.
|City Sales Tax
||In March 2010, Broomfield modified its tax code and non-profits are no longer required to collect city sales tax.
- BBPA October 2009 Financials:
- BBPA April 2009 Financials:
- Previous BBPA Financial Records: